網頁

2012年1月18日星期三

Jiutai City Paper Cutting Master Lead His Relatives to Global

Paper cutting master,Mr.Wangting

A 64-year old man Wangting could not imagine that a scissor has changed his whole life, and changed his families as well. The title of "Paper Cutting Master" was given by the old man because of his successful in the arts of Chinese traditional paper-cutting, who was even praised by many foreigners and was named "skill man". Apart from gaining the awards from home and aboard, the old man was paying more attention to the development and inheritance of the Chinese traditional arts-paper cutting.


Wearing the red coat with a dragon parttern
On the 16th of January, the reporter was visiting Mr.Wangting's home in Jiutai City. The old man noticed that there will be a visitor coming and happily wore the red coat. "the new year is coming, it shall be celebrating!" said the old man. He randomly found out a red sheet of paper and began to cut with the scissor, after a while, a dragon pattern that exactly matched the theme of 2012 Chinese lunar dragon year, which was being showed in front of the reporter.


Comic Enlightening his Arts
Talking about the paper cutting, which was recall his memories in his childhoods. "I like reading comic when I was a child. Because of the attracting graphic in the comic, I like drawing gradually. Since my family was poor in that time, so I even can not afford a piece of paper. I only draw on the textbook, on window paper, on news paper that pasting on the wall, and on the discarding cardboard. Only thing which has a little connection with the paper, all have left my drawing.", the old man said. He joined the army and had met a man who has a great talent. He tried to do a lot of help for the man in order to learn from him. Finally, he had been gained a great knowledge about arts from that man, which was a good servant for his career in paper cutting. 

Fancy in Paper Cutting
He was going home after the 8-year of military life. At first, he was being a team leader of a village militia, then he went to the cultural station in his county. "I started to do the paper cutting when I entered the cultural station. I was always thinking about how to make a good paper-cutting in my whole spare time. The figures from All Men Are Brothers, the Three Kingdoms that I had read are all come to my mind, I took 5 or 6 hours to cut with my scissor."

沒有留言:

發佈留言